Hal-Lille3 is the open archive of the University of Lille 3 for Humanities within the national open-access repository Hal (Hyper Article on Line), which aim is to deposit and read research and academic publications (journal articles, book chapters, PhD theses, conference papers…). The purposes of Hal-Lille3 are:
- to provide a wider and international audience to Lille 3 researchers’ publications and works,
- to increase the value of scholarly content of the University and its Departments,
- to ensure the efficient permanent-durability of academic content,
- to offer a range of services for researchers (for instance: managing lists of publications),
- to fulfill the requirements of the European Commission and to fit in the European funded project Horizon 2020.
- Register and log in your account in Hal-Lille3 (“Deposit”)
- The uploading of all items must be previously authorized by each co-author and respect the editors’ agreements
- Hal moderators are authorized to refuse content and to reject any publication submitted which does not match the repository policy
- The storage is permanent and files cannot be removed after uploading. Nevertheless successive versions of any document may be uploaded.
- The open-access policy guarantees the authors’ intellectual property rights. Each source or item used for quote and citation has to mention properly its authors.
We provide guidance and skills as needed:
- to help you depositing your academic works and publications,
- to report about Hal-Lille3 in your Research Departments,
- to answer all your questions about open-access policy and program.